HA-10 Mods

THOMAS WHITE w9tew at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Tue Jan 31 14:49:51 EST 2006

      Bought a Warrior about 8 mos ago and am now getting around to putting it in service. While checking it out I found several mods to the unit. first it appears that A T/R relay (2) has been installed along with a small power supply. Can't tell if the small supply is for relay operation or if it provides the cutoff bias for the 811's.(as I would suspect) In addition the power supply appears to have been modded for 230 vac operation. The guy I bought it from had mentioned the PS mod but made no mention of the T/R relay mod. If anyone out there in green land knows of a reliable source of information about HA-10 mods and would pass it on it would be appreciated.
  Thanks
  Tom W9TEW

Thomas White
Director of Operations