Does anyone have a manual (paper or electronic) for a Heathkit IM-5258 harmonic distortion analyzer?

Eric Pierce eric_pierce at SYMPATICO.CA
Mon Jul 10 19:12:34 EDT 2006

I am looking for the key sections (operation / calibration /
troubleshooting) of the manual for a Heathkit IM-5258 harmonic
distortion analyzer.

I was able to find a copy of the schematic at:

  http://www.tech-systems-labs.com/heath_schematic.htm

He and a number of other people are offering "pay for" CD/paper copies,
but I wanted to ask "the list" before I shell out the $$.

I have schematics and some manuals for (almost) all of the equipment
listed at

  http://www.va3ep.net/ham_current.htm

that I can offer in trade. Scans (jpg/pdf) preferred but will pay for
copy / mail if you do not have that facility.

Thanks

Eric
www.va3ep.net