OT: QRP rig for Hawaiian Cruise..Saturday- Heath HW8/9 or ??

Allen Jones w9dz at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jul 26 10:22:50 EDT 2006

The other thing to keep in mind is that the majority
of cruise ships are not of U.S. registry.

I would probably check with ARRL.  They normally have
some info available.

There was a horror story published in the letters
section of QST several months ago regarding a fellow
that tried to operate while on a cruise.  Security on
the ship confiscated part of his gear and generally
made his life miserable

Allen, W9DZ

http://mail.yahoo.com