solid state rectifier tube replacements

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BELLSOUTH.NET
Wed Jul 26 14:07:15 EDT 2006

Larry,
My sentiments exactly.  You put a lot of stress on components with
instant hi voltage at turn on.  Restore a lot of Heathkits and have a
beautiful
Apache/Mohawk station.  They are all original.  In fact took a ss 6AL5
out of the Apache and put the tube back.  73.
Wayne,
W4GBW,