A little off topic.. but..

Keith Harvey keith.harvey at SYMPATICO.CA
Sat Jun 3 12:36:21 EDT 2006

Hi folks.. from the shack of a "white caner" who as a result of a disabling car accident
is no longer hamming... on my bench is a beautifully constructed "Antennaman Audio Monitor"
that I am trying to understand. We have another "white cane ham" in our club
we are fixing up a shack for. She may be able to use this audio indication
device if I can get a grip on how it functions. It has 4 audio generators, a stereo amp
and 4 level controls with switches to select either L or R headset appearance
for each one.

Input is via 1/4" jacks on the rear (4) and I am surmizing that they either accept
contact closure from an antenna switch, or positional info from a rotor controller.

It looks to be built from a published circuit and was assembled in 1978. I have
checked Handbooks and QST for such a device, but have had no luck.

Would anyone in this fine group have heard of such a gadget?

Excuse the bandwidth.....thanks for any help...

73 de Keith Harvey
Amateur Radio Station  VA3KRV
Packet Radio VE3KHV (145.010 MHz)
Amateur Radio Emergency Services (ARES)