[heathkit-yahoo] Heathkit output transformer P/N 51-31

Ron ronami at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jun 6 08:38:36 EDT 2006

Hi,

This is a repeat of a post from some time ago.
Didn't do me much good, but mybe this time I'll
luck out...

I am looking for the subject output transformer.
It's a smallish transformer, used in Heath
signal tracers (T-4, IT-11, maybe others.)

Ideally, someone has this exact transformer,
that they are willing to part with. Or maybe
a substitute that will fit/work. It's an
open frame transformer, 2-1/8" between the two
mounting holes. Primary impedance is about
4Kohm CT. Secondary is 4 Ohms. Several kind
people offered susbtitues, but none had a
split primary. Can anyone help?

TIA,

-- Ron

http://mail.yahoo.com