SB 200 Stand By Mod

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Fri Jun 16 17:25:12 EDT 2006

I went to a radio/TV service shop several years ago and they some
replacement volume control/push-pull on-off switch for some TV. Pot
resistance wasn't close but it still worked well. Pop out the one in the
SB-200 and dropped this one in and wired up the switch to the relay. SWR
meter still works fine and now I have "stand-by" in my SB-200.

Pete, wa2cwa