Heathkit SB-1000 amplifier kit.Unbuilt - here are some eBay prices...

Eric Pierce eric_pierce at SYMPATICO.CA
Sun Jun 25 20:53:21 EDT 2006

Dennis wrote:
> I have acquired a Heathkit SB-1000 amplifier unbuilt kit. Before I
> decide to build it or sell it, would like to find out what it
 > would be worth in an unbuilt state.

For what it is worth, here is the price of some unbuilts that have gone
on eBay in the past year or so.

  HEATHKIT * Model SB-230 Linear Amplifier * MIB UNBUILT! US $720.00
  HEATHKIT * Model SB-104A Transceiver * MIB UNBUILT!!!!! US $1,308.00
  Rare Unbuilt Heathkit HW-104 Transceiver (Like SB-104) US $2,850.00
  Unbuilt Heathkit HW-9 QRP Transceiver Unassembled US $560.00
  Rare Heath Heathkit Unbuilt HD-1410 Keyer Kit US $113.50
  Heathkit HW-9 QRP Transceiver - Unbuilt Kit GBP 360.00
  Rare Unbuilt Heathkit HW-9 hf QRP transceiver US $672.84
  HEATHKIT HW9 QRP UNBUILT KIT WITH BANDPACK US $305.00
  UNBUILT Heathkit HW-8 QRP CW Transceiver Kit US $611.00

Unbuilts appear to be worth a LOT more than a mint built kit. If you
build it, you better really savor the activity  :-)

Eric
www.va3ep.net