Update on "for sale" items

Carlton D. Trotman W3BRX w3brx at AOL.COM
Thu Mar 9 10:21:05 EST 2006

Hello everyone.

The ham publications I posted for sale have all been sold.

FOR SALE: Kenwood TS-520 transceiver. I acquired the unit from the estate of
an SK about two years ago and after some "tweaking" confirmed it to be fully
operational and up to specs. It has been in warm, dry storage for at least a
year and zero operating hours during that time.

Physically and cosmetically it's an 8 - 9: no scratches, dents, blemishes,
rust and comes with the digital readout module attached and all paperwork.

Asking $200.00 USPS MO postpaid via UPS to the lower 48 states from
17403-2114 (SE PA).

FOR SALE: Heathkit SB-401 and SB-303. Acquired about two years ago but never
put the units on the air. Both are in excellent condition (8 - 9 physically
and cosmetically) and have been in warm, dry storage for at least a year with
zero hours of operating time during that period.

Asking $175.00 USPS MO for each OR $300.00 for both postpaid via
UPS to the lower 48 states from 17403-2114 (SE PA).

If yoou're interested in any of these units, please contact me at
W3BRX at AOL.COM

73

 Carl     W3BRX