DX-60A

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Fri Mar 10 07:45:04 EST 2006

Joe - did you get a manual with the DX60?
I think the idling current is low in AM compared to most AM rigs.

I can't remember now, but maybe someone else will chime in.
It seems like it was 20 mA or so...

OK just tried mine and it is doing 30 mA plate current until I speak
into the D104 and then it kicks like crazy... up to about 100 mA or
more - grin!