Various For Sale

Bob Hardie bhardie at WTTA.SBGNET.COM
Fri Mar 10 10:32:28 EST 2006

I have cleaned up and repaired the following pieces of equipment for sale:

_Heath SB 101 and HP23C power supply. _ Both look pretty good.  I used
it to work some 80M and 40M CW and reports were good.  They said it
sounded good too. Photocopy of instruction book goes with it.  I'd like
to have $165 for the SB101 and $55 for the HP23C plus shipping.

_Heath SB 220 Linear Amp._ in good condition.  I used it until I bought
a different linear amp. My new one is less power, but since I live in a
restricted area, I can't use the full power of the SB 220 amp... so why
keep it.   Includes nice looking Instruction Book too.
It's wired for 120VAC and worked great when I last used it. I'll be glad
to change jumpers to 240VAC for you.  I need $645 plus shipping or pick
it up in Tampa.  It's heavy. We may be able to work out something if you
live with in a couple of hundred miles of Tampa.

_Swan 500C _--Looks good and I made several QSO's with it too.  Good
reports.  SSB works as well. Got on 40M SSB and rag chewed with it.  Has
good looking power supply with speaker.  Also, Photocopy of instruction
book.  $225 plus shipping.

_Swan Cygnet 270--_ works great.  Worked DX with it. Photocopy of
instruction book.  If you know the Cygnet 270, it has built in power
supply and speaker.  $175 plus shipping.

_Icom 756._    Didn't have to fix this one as it works GREAT.  I have
the box, mike, power cable and manual for it.  Need $1050 plus
shipping.    (I bought a 756ProII and kept the regular 756 because it
works so good that I couldn't imagine selling it.  Now I find I use ONLY
my 756ProII and really don't need the 756 any more. Also have cables to
hook up to SB220.  Also, I am a non smoker.)

What I don't sell will go with me to Port Richey Hamfest on March 25th.
Or I could deliver it to you there.

I will take photos over the weekend and post them on Monday the 13th or
Tuesday the 14th of March, 2006.  Meant to get that done this week but
didn't.
Have a greaaattt weekend.
Bob Hardie-W5EUQ, Tampa, FL  813-968-4423 home  813-880-8182 work.
Please Email to both of my addresses so I will get them over the
weekend.   work email is    bhardie at wtta.sbgnet.com    and home is
W5EUQ at atnmail.com

--
Bob Hardie- CSRTE
Chief Engineer

2005 and 2006 Chairman of Tampa Bay  Chapter 39,
Society of Broadcast Engineers