High Voltage Electrolytics

Jim Bristol jimbristol at VISI.COM
Mon Mar 13 16:33:09 EST 2006

I am rebuilding a Yaesu FLdx2000 Amplifier and I need some high voltage
electrolytics... In the range of 220uf at 500 vdc... Anybody got any ideas
where I could get something like this... The plate voltage is about 1200
vdc and the circuit calls for 3 of them in series... 100uf would work
too... at 500vdc