Drake T4XB AGC

Jim Bristol jimbristol at VISI.COM
Tue Mar 21 12:15:30 EST 2006

I'm trying to connect a new Amertron AL811-H amplifier to the older T4XB
and am lookin at the T4XB's AGC output... Knowing that it's AGC is supposed
to prevent the linear from flat topping... I want to be sure that the
linear's ALC is where I should be connecting the T4XB's AGC... or should I
decide not to make the connection at all... I'm not sure the T4XB would
overdrive the amplifier anyway... Come-on guys... Help me out... Again...
The amplifier is brand-new and I don't want to something stupid...  Jim
B...  WA0MQJ