ID4001 Battery

Bob O'Neill oneillrj at QUALITYTS.COM
Tue Mar 21 19:51:24 EST 2006

I'm wondering if anyone has the manual for the ID-4001 or the IDW-4001.  I
seem to remember that you can attach a battery for memory should there be a
power failure.  I see the battery terminal at the bottom of the unit.  I can
assume this is for the positive terminal of the battery.  And that any of
the negative connections would work for the negative terminal of the
battery.  But what is the voltage of the battery?  I seem to remember it is
a 9vdc however I really don't want to attach a 9vdc battery if it's not the
correct voltage.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Bob O'Neill - WD4IRD