SS 9000 computer control program

WD Milner heath at CAISTEAL.NET
Fri Mar 24 10:27:40 EST 2006

At 2006-03-23 Thursday 19:21 -0800, you wrote:

>OK - remind me what a SS9000 is? Do you have software to control it on a W2K
>or XP computer?

An SS-9000 was a  100W solid state HF rig made very near the end of
Heathkit's life. It was not offered as a kit (afaik) but fully assembled.
It had dual VFO's, memories, covered 160-10 metres including WARC. It was
quite expensive for it's day at around $2-3000 iirc.

They are quite rare and by all appearances the software more so (which is
why I have multiple backups of my HD1780 software). If the command specs
were available it would probably be esier to program something new - though
that would remove the collectable aspect *grin*.

73, Dean
VE1CBF