More on disposition of radio collections - reflections from a semi-old collector

gkb gkbrown at GWI.NET
Thu Mar 30 05:59:27 EST 2006

I have a different approach to solving the to many boatanchors problem.
#1. I always list the name address and telephone number of the person or
family from which I purchased the equipment. It is understood that if I exit
to that ham shack in the sky, equipment will be offered back to the previous
owner or family, for FREE.
#2. All books will be donated to our local library.
#3. All none claimed equipment will be donated to the local radio clubs for
disposal at they see what fits. Auctions, sales, etc...etc...
I don't think there will be that much left after all the above.
Regards,
Gary...WZ1M