Need driver tuning capacitor for SB-401; sources?

Garey Barrell k4oah at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed May 3 10:56:10 EDT 2006

Have you tried

<http://www.orenelliottproducts.com/custom.htm>

They apparently made caps for Heath, and are "Ham friendly".

73, Garey - K4OAH
Atlanta

Drake B & C-Line Service CDs
<http://www.k4oah.com>