Heathkit relay KH-4076-1

Michael Waldrop w5rkl at YAHOO.COM
Sat May 6 17:40:10 EDT 2006

Hello everyone,

  I'm looking for a Heathkit relay used in the HW-100, HW-101 and the SB-100 series.
  The relay is Potter & Brumfield KH-4076-1, 240V coil 4PDT.

  I have a Magnecraft 782XDX3C, 240V coil 4PDT relay that will work but I would like
  to keep the HW-101 stock. The Magnecraft relay has socket style mounting although
  a metal strap mounted around the top and screwed to the chassis, should hold it firm
  to the chassis.

  Anyone have a spare good working relay? If you do please provide price and
  shipping to zip code 74953.

  73's

  Mike
  W5RKL