Dishwasher

WILLIAM J BRANDENBURG w0qni at JUNO.COM
Fri May 12 20:07:16 EDT 2006

WATCH IT !!

Our water is very hot (160 degrees). I have had three SB cases where
using Dishwasher detergent where the paint was stripped off, gunked the
pump clogged the sink and I had to buy a new portable dishwasher !!!!!
and listen to the XYL

Cut back on temp of water to about 125 degrees. Use about one tablespoon
of Simple Green or 409. If that does not work, use a little more of the
detergent.

Bill - WØQNI