4 prong Coils Needed

john johnmb at NC.RR.COM
Tue May 16 19:31:32 EDT 2006

I also have 5 and 6 pin versions of these bakelite forms. Cost is $3 each
plus actual shipping. These are new, never used, but wound forms. Old wire
strips off easily and (unlike the meltable styrene forms ) solders
easily.  I've distributed several hundred of these without any complaints
or returns.

Cheers
John K5MO