SB-400 3395.4 TUNE and CW crystal

Michael Waldrop w5rkl at YAHOO.COM
Thu May 18 10:50:25 EDT 2006

Hello everyone,

  I'm now able to do some work on my SB-400 transmitter. I am in need of the 3395.4 crystal that plugs into the middle crystal socket on the bottom of the SB-400 and SB-401 transmitter. This crystal is also used in the HW-100 and HW-101 but it's soldered onto the board.

  If anyone has one of these crystals please let me know. Include total price, including shipping to zip code 74953.

  Thank you,

  Mike
  W5RKL