need help

Bob or Louise Verhaeghe gramngramps at CCONNECT.NET
Thu May 18 15:28:15 EDT 2006

Hello:

Years ago I built a Heathkit Digital Depth Sounder Model MI-2916 for my
sailboat.
The depth sounder still works, however, the LCD (part number 411-846) is
going bad.
I want to replace the LCD, but I can't find the part.  Do you have any info
as to where I can get a replacement part.  The manual also lists a part
number it can be replaced with as FE0201A-E, but I don't know the
manufacturer.  Any insight you can provide will be appreciated.

Thank you,
Bob Verhaeghe