WTB: EV Microphone for SB/HW rigs.

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at VERIZON.NET
Mon May 29 14:26:37 EDT 2006

What I am looking for is either the EV-619, or (I think) the EV-639 desk
mic.

It does not have to work, since I intend to change the element to one
from Mouser anyway, although if it DID work, I would probably leave it
alone.

I believe these two models were the standard ones sold for use with the
SB/HW transceivers.  If I am incorrect, corrections from the peanut
gallery cheerfully accepted and acted upon. :-)

I am not particularly interested in having one with the Heathkit logo on it
either, but that would be nice if it happened to be there.

This would be for use with either my restored HW-101, my soon-to-be-
restored SB-102, or my SB-401.

Anything available out there?

Ken Gordon W7EKB