nixie tube

TChesek@Epix.Net tchesek at EPIX.NET
Wed May 31 11:04:07 EDT 2006

Here are 2 sites with good nixie info:

http://home1.gte.net/res0fab4/files/nixdat.htm

http://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/nixies.html

I do not have any to spare but the nl-1220, is the same according to the
first site listed above, is used in the Heathkit SB-650 frequency display,
IB-1101 & IB-1103 Frequency counters (possibly the IB-1102 but I don't have
firsthand knowledge of that model. The IB-1100 frequency counter uses ZM1000
tubes which are different and will not plug into your sockets. I bought a
"donor" counter to get my spares since I use my SB-650, IB-1101 & IB-1103.

Tom K3TVC