Heath Misc parts and original manuals FS

Ken Simpson, W8EK W8EK at SPEAKEASY.NET
Sat Nov 11 07:28:23 EST 2006

Heath miscellaneous parts and original manuals for sale:

Heath Parts:

Heath "Riser" Feet for SB line
This is a set of four feet for the SB line.  It includes the two
"riser" feet to raise the front, plus the two regular feet for the
back. Hardware, including the long screws, is included.
Original Heath. $15

Front panel from SB-630 Station Console
Panel includes silver and black "Heathkit SB-630" label.
It is in very nice shape with no scratches or defects.  $15

Meter from SB-630
This is the same size meter that is used on almost all of the
SB line, including the SB-100, 300, 400, etc.  The scale on
this meter reads "VU" and "SWR", but  the scale could be
changed with your present meter if you have one that is
burned out.  The meter works fine, and it fine cosmetically
as well.  $10

I have other SB-630 parts as well.  Please let me know
what you need.

Parts from SB-400 xmtr (likely will also work with SB-401)
meter switch  - $5
Mic/CW level control (dual pot)  - $ 7
Pilot bulb mounting hardware, w/#47 bulb - $2

Parts from Heath HW-202, 2 meter crystal control transceiver
Note:  Some of these parts may also work with an HW-2036 transceiver
Front Panel - $5
Chrome bezel for front - $ 5
Rear panel w/ heat sink, and final PC Board assembly $10
S meter - $ 5

I still have a few parts from an SB-614 monitor scope,
including position and other controls. I do NOT have
the power transformer, high voltage caps, or chassis
parts. Please let me know what you might need.

ORIGINAL Heath manuals. These are the manuals
only. They are all originals, and not copies, and all
are close to new condition.

Heath HW-2021 Assembly manual - 1975
For 2 meter hand held transceiver
No check marks in book. $10

Heath HN-31 A "Cantenna" Dummy Load
This is the "A" model dated 1982
No check marks in book. $10

GD-600 Photoelectric Light Switch
Very nice condition. Schematic is
part of book. $6

Heath  IM-5284 Multimeter
Large schematic only - $ 3

These are original manuals only.

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson