FS: 304TL's, Heathkit, National, Hallicrafters, Lafayette and More

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Mon Nov 13 19:03:29 EST 2006

Here are some items for sale.  Prices do not include shipping.  I will
ship overseas.

Hallicrafters R-46B Speaker.............$75 plus shipping
Matching speaker for the Hallicrafters SX-99, SX-100, SX-96 and S-85
series of receivers. The cabinet has no dents or gouges, but does have
some scuffs and scratches. Has the original paper tag inside. This
speaker sounds excellent when tried it with my Collins Radio R-388 and
RCA AR-77 receivers.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/halli_r46b.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/halli_r46b4.JPG

304TL VT-129 Tubes - NOS.............$85 per tube or $160 for the pair
plus shipping
304TL VT-129 transmitting tubes made by North American Philips. These
are NOS tubes. I have no way to test them other than check filament
continuity.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/304tlnapx2.JPG

Chicago 5 Volt 10 amp Filament Transformer........$20 plus shipping
Chicago Transformer part number TF1AO1YY. Windings are 115 v/ 230 v
primary and  5.0 vct at 10 amps
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/5v_filamentxfmr.JPG

Superior Electric 3 amp Powerstat Variac....$22 plus shipping
Superior Electric Type 20, 3 amp Powerstat Variac. The variac has been
tested and is working. This includes an easily removed mounting bracket.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/3a_powerstat2.JPG

Heathkit C-3 Capacitor Checker with Original Manual....$50 plus shipping
Beautiful condition and works great. The eye tube is bright. Includes
the original manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/heathc3.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/heathc32.JPG

E.F. Johnson White Face Viking Messenger Transceiver...$30 plus shipping
This has a nice front panel with the correct knobs and no extra holes.
The outer case does have a number of extra holes in it. Includes the
original EF Johnson microphone and both ac and dc cables/connectors. The
connecting cables are rotted and will need to be replaced before power
can be applied. The microphone is not connected. Restore this or convert
it to 10 meters. This appears complete but it’s untested.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/efjCB.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/efjCB2.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/efjCB3.JPG

Rare” National Radio NC-45.............$125 plus shipping
This is an 8 tube receiver made from 1941-1945 covering 550 kHz to 30
MHz. Most models made were made the NC-45 which is an ac/dc receiver.
The NC-45A has a transformer operated power supply. This radio does work
and receives signals on all bands but it really need to be recapped and
aligned. Cosmetically OK but also needs to be cleaned up. It has all of
the correct knobs and I do not find any extra holes.  The insides look
OK but also need to be cleaned up. One interesting thing that I noticed
is that the main tuning and bandspread knobs are both weighted, rather
heavy and appear to have come from the factory that way. I do not have a
manual but they are available from several sources on the web. I will
include a schematic.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/nc45rcvr.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/nc45rcvr4.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/nc45rcvr6.JPG

Lafayette LA-750 Vintage Stereo Amplifier.........$35 plus shipping
This is a compact late 1960's, early 1970's solid state stereo
amplifier.  This is in a metal, simulated woodgrain case. The unit has
been tested with an AM/FM tuner and it works well and sounds good.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/lafayette_la750.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/lafayette_la7502.JPG

Heathkit GD-1776 Home Heating Control in Original Box.....$35 plus shipping
This kit is from 1977. It looks like this was assembled and than put
away in the original box. This auction includes the original manual and
box, the controller and the thermostat. It is untested.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/heathkitgd1776.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/heathkitgd17762.JPG

73 and thanks for looking.
Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector