SB-301 bfo adjustment

Robert Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Thu Nov 16 16:12:17 EST 2006

Thanks, Stu, that is one heck of a nice article. I saved it for future use. Hat's off to the original authors also ( Mark, WB8JKR, and Lenny, WB8JCJ) for their efforts - super job, guys.

73
Bob, WA2CKY

W6CUX <w6cux at EARTHLINK.NET> wrote: Al,
Look on pages 7-8 of this document:
http://members.tripod.com/NRWILLIAMSON/Hw101.pdf

This data is available other places but the one shown was the first one
I found. The discussion relates to a HW-101 but applies directly to a
SB-301 BFO.

73, Stu W6CUX