Thanks !!! Cap problem solved

John King k5pgw at YAHOO.COM
Fri Nov 17 08:07:53 EST 2006

Thanks to all who replied  with suggestions and
offers.

I solved the problem by removing the esact size and
value cap from my SB 220 and putting it in my SB 200.
I put a physically larger cap in the SB 220 without a
problem. It would accomodate the physically larger
doorknob cab with the male studs to mount with. Thanks
again. 73, John, K5PGW

Sponsored Link

Don't quit your job - take classes online
www.Classesusa.com