6146 Replacement

W5EUQ w5euq at VERIZON.NET
Sun Oct 1 16:14:34 EDT 2006

I wasn't serious about the "blowing up"   ... just felt like adding some
levity.....

Actually, I was too lazy to research it myself...and since I was
curious, I asked hoping to get some of the good answers like Glenn Zook
gave.  There were some others that were really good too.      Hi.
Thanks guys,  that was very interesting.   We have some knowledgeable
hams on this circuit. Bob