Need help in tracking down issue with Heath SB102 on 40 meters

Mike w5rkl at YAHOO.COM
Tue Oct 3 09:35:26 EDT 2006

It sounds like an alignment problem in the 40 meter driver coil. As Bob
said, perform a complete alignment to be sure. My SB-400 and HX-10 Marauder
are examples of this same problem. Once aligned they both produces 100 watts
on all bands except 10. The manual will outline the neutralization procedure.

73's,

Mike
W5RKL