Cantenna Problems

Bob and Bettina Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Sat Oct 7 13:22:21 EDT 2006

I've got the same problem so I would be interested in the solution(s) that might
be presented. It may be possible to 'over-analyze' this problem (something I do
a lot) and maybe one should just go and use the SS hose clamp and see what
happens - e.g. poor conductivity, possible chemical or metallurgical reactions
with the resistor terminations, etc.  Maybe I'll have to glance at mine to see
what seems doable.

73
Bob, WA2CKY