Wanted Heathkit Paint Sources (Heath Listserv)

Don Melcher don at HFRADIO.COM
Mon Oct 23 20:04:19 EDT 2006

My local "automotive paint" supplier does it. There is also a unit - PreVal
comes to mind - that has a compressed air can and a bottle for the paint.
Sort of a mini self-contained spray rig.

Don

-----Original Message-----
From: Heathkit Owners and Collectors List [mailto:HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV]
On Behalf Of Gregg
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 2:24 PM
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Re: [HEATH-TEMPE] Wanted Heathkit Paint Sources (Heath Listserv)

Hi Larry,

Whenever I see these requests, they are always followed by advice to go to
Benjamin Moore and have the color matched.  The problem is that you need a
sprayer, and that can be expensive if you're doing this infrequently. Some
stores supposedly offer custom spray cans, but I have *never* seen one that
does.