HEATHKIT SB-104

Joseph Lutz kwz99 at ADELPHIA.NET
Thu Sep 14 15:32:58 EDT 2006

Wow!  Just came in from cutting grass & getting
ready to cut trees and see a vast number of
breather I will contact top of the list.  I do believe
that the first party was from the Heathkit list [which
makes sense]. However, I have [4] SB-104A's
left - which I am thinking of keeping 2, so stay
tuned & thanks.
73,
Joe W7LPF

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joseph Lutz" <kwz99 at ADELPHIA.NET>
To: <HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 00:36
Subject: FS: HEATHKIT SB-104

Heathkit SB-104 - [may have been upgraded to an
'A', but cannot tell, and it has been a while since I
purchased it].  It has been sitting on the shelf with
my other 104A's, and it is time to move them out.
This is the first.  Appearance is pretty good.
Sold 'As Is' - [if it don't work, it would be a good
spare parts source].  Price: $50.00 + shipping.
Joe W7LPF