HM-102 Part needed

James Harrison stg57 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Sep 15 20:48:31 EDT 2006

Hi Group,

I have added another HM-102 to my ham shack, and at arrival it did not
seem to work right. I am mainly using them as simple watt meters, but
it would only work in calabrate mode, and not show any wattage in
normal mode.

After close inspection it seems that part#31-57 2.7 - 20pf ceramic
trimmer has been fried in the past.

Does anyone have a spare part that they would be willing to part with
for a reasonble price?

Thanks James KG4PBI