Heathkit Hybrid Phone Patch HD-15 interface

Tom Buchanan tlbuch at SCRTC.COM
Sat Sep 16 22:39:24 EDT 2006

Thanks for the responses to my inquiry.most helpful.

73,

Tom

KG4KGY

  _____

From: Tom Buchanan [mailto:tlbuch at scrtc.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2006 10:17 AM
To: 'HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV'
Subject: Heathkit Hybrid Phone Patch HD-15 interface

I have a Hybrid Phone Patch HD-15.  Often I see these listed for sale and
that it can be used as a computer interface for digital modes.  I haven't
listened to the digital modes much, but would like to give it a try.  I was
wondering how well it works?  Does the soundcard plug into where the phone
line would have went and would the RCA plug for HI-Z be used?

Thanks,

Tom

KG4KGY