manuals for a I0-4550 oscilloscope

Stu Lyon w6cux at EARTHLINK.NET
Sun Sep 17 21:40:33 EDT 2006

The manual for the IO-4550 actually consists of two books -- an assy
book and a operational book.

I just bought the operation book through eBay from N7RK. The assy book
didn't sell and is at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:US:112&item=250019807196&id=

73, Stu W6CUX