DX100 front panel

BMW wood at LPBROADBAND.NET
Sun Sep 24 11:50:30 EDT 2006

Mike's call is KE4LGX. He once emailed me from ke4lgx at yahoo.com, so try
that. As a last resort, you could try snail mail to the address listed for
him on qrz.com:

Michael T Shelton, Sr
2708 May Dr
Burlington NC 27215

Brian, W0DZ

-----Original Message-----
From: W5EUQ [mailto:w5euq at verizon.net]
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2006 9:31 AM
To: BMW; HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Re: DX100 front panel

Thanks for the hint....however, Mike must be retired from the email
address you suggested as it came back.     So I went to his website...
"Attention....etc... CLOSED for all business".... etc.
Sorry to see a ham that evidently was pretty good at his hobby give up
the ghost, for whatever reason.  Here's hoping he is fine and just
resting for a while....  Bob