[Heathkit] HO-10 Monitor Scope

Tom Chesek tchesek at EPIX.NET
Sun Apr 1 11:20:42 EDT 2007

Thanks for all of the offers of advice or assistance. I have obtained the
pix that I need. Special thanks to Ted, KX4OM.

Tom K3TVC

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Chesek" <tchesek at epix.net>
To: <Heathkit at mailman.qth.net>; <HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 10:39 AM
Subject: [Heathkit] HO-10 Monitor Scope

I just acquired an HO-10 monitor scope with nice physical appearance but
questionable technical condition. I'm aware of the transformer issue with
these units. This one has several wires unattached on the chassis underside
which makes me question the transformer and/or other components. Most
helpful would be either scans of the manual pages showing the underside of
the chassis or if someone could take a digital photo of the underside of
their scope and email it to me. Bama and Tech Lab Systems sites have the
condensed manual and Pestinger's site does not have it at all and I have not
found a full (free) manual anywhere else.

73,

Tom K3TVC