uL914 - for Kees K5BCQ

Alex [Temple-Heath List] temple.heath1 at MIWWW.COM
Sun Apr 1 13:10:22 EDT 2007

Hi Kees,

Tried to email you direct but my message came back with this error:

<windy10605 at juno.com>

Anyway, what I was trying to is that if you come
across the 914´s I´ll be happy to buy at least
two from you, or maybe a couple of 2-3 extra ones
if available, and depending on the selling price too.

Thanks so much for your reply.

73
-Alex