DX-100 Mate

Don Melcher don at HFRADIO.COM
Tue Apr 3 10:54:23 EDT 2007

Don
W6CZ

-----Original Message-----
From: Heathkit Owners and Collectors List [mailto:HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV]
On Behalf Of Kent Kressenberg
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 10:49 AM
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Re: [HEATH-TEMPE] DX-100 Mate

Well, I for one have always liked the "twins" radios... Drake, Yaesu,
Kenwood, even Heath with the SB-series transmitter and receiver...
My shack contains a duke's mix of older radios... primarily "boat-anchors"
and yet I also wouldn't hesitate to add a MATCHING set if the chance
arose...
The Lord made us all different... and I THANK him for the difference.
Wouldn't it be a dull, boring world if we all thought alike and liked the
same things??

73 de WB4SYU,

Kent
Chattanooga, TN.