FS: Millen, WRL, Yaesu, Heathkit, Collins, Thordarson, Skillman Bug and More

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Tue Apr 3 08:24:29 EDT 2007

Here are some items for sale.  Prices do not include shipping.  I will
ship overseas.

James Millen 92200 Transmatch (Antenna Tuner)........$375 plus shipping
This is an 80-10 meter 2 kilowatt unit with a built-in SWR bridge.
According to one web site, the WARC bands are easily handled by this
tuner using the closest band position (10 for 12, 15 for 17, 40 for 30).
This tuner is in excellent condition with the exception of scratches on
the top of the unit. The insides are in excellent condition and show no
evidence of ever having been arced or burned. Includes a photocopy of
the manual. The unit is unmodified withno extra holes. It does have one
incorrect knob. This is a very solid antenna tuner!
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/millen_tuner.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/millen_tuner6.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/millen_tuner4.JPG

WRL Meteor SB-175 Transmitter & PSA-63A Power Supply..$125 plus shipping
The WRL Meteor SB-175 is a rare classic from the early '60's. This unit
is 175 watts CW, 100 watts AM, 140 watts DSB; 80 thru 10 meters. (80,
40, 20, 15, and 10M. This unit is in excellent cosmetic condition and is
not hacked. The power supply is not working so I was unable to test the
transmitter. I did check the power transformer and it is OK. Includes a
photocopy of the manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/meteor.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/meteor7.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/meteor91.JPG

Yaesu FT-101E 160-10 Meter Transceiver.........$300 plus shipping
This transceiver works on SSB, CW and AM. It also receives WWV on 10
MHz. The radio can be operated on both 110/230 VAC and 12 vdc with the
appropriate power cord. Only the 110 VAC power cord is included as I
don't have the other. The unit is in nice shape and works well. I
measured 100-120 watts out on a Bird wattmeter and the transmitted audio
sounds excellent from on the air reports. Includes a manual on a CD.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/yaesuft101e.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/yaesuft101e4.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/yaesuft101e5.JPG

Heathkit HW-12A Transceiver and Original Manual......$100 plus shipping
he "A" version has both lower and upper sideband. The LSB/USB switch is
below the main tuning knob. The HW-12A covers 3.8-4.0 MHz. Power is 200
watts PEP input. This unit is very clean. The empty socket seen in the
chassis photo is for a crystal calibrator. This is untested as I don't
have the AC supply or DC supply to test it. Includes the original
manual, original mobile mounting bracket and the power supply cable.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/heathhw12.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/heathhw124.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/heathhw123.JPG

Collins Radio 30L-1 Power Transformer- OEM..........$100 plus shipping
OEM power transformer for a Collins S-Line 30L-1 linear amplifier. No, I
did not part out a 30L-1!! The part number on the side of this is
662-0010-00. This has been tested and is a working transformer.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/30l1_transformer.JPG

Japanese Skillman Bug (Telegraph Key).........$125 plus shipping
This bug was marketed widely by Lafayette Radio and Radio Shack in the
1960s. It was manufactured from 1953 to 1968 by Dentsuseiki which then
became Hi-Mound. The word ''Japan'' is usually found molded into the
bottom. The clear plastic cover is often missing or broken. It has an
excellent ''crisp'' feel when properly adjusted.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/ja_bug.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/ja_bug2.JPG

A&A Engineering Iambic Keyer - Unbuilt Kit.........$25 plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/keyer_kit2.JPG

Triad N-54M Isolation Transformer (150 VA)........$25 plus shipping
This has a rating of 150 VA. This is a tested, working transformer.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/n54m_iso_xfmr.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/n54m_iso_xfmr3.JPG

Thordarson 21M54 Modulation Transformer - NOS, NIB.....$45 plus shipping
This transformer has the following specs: 6600 ohm center tap primary,
4000 ohm secondary, 25 watts.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/thordar21m54.JPG

1935 Delco Mini Tombstone Radio Model 1105............$90 plus shipping
This is a 5 tube, airplane dial, 2 band radio covering the AM Broadcast
band and one short wave band 1.6-3.5 MHz. This radio is from the
1935-1936 time frame. The radio is in nice condition with some minor
flaws. The radio does work.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/delco_tombstone.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/delco_tombstone5.JPG

Courier Twenty Three+ Vintage Vacuum Tube CB Radio.....$90 plus shipping
This is an all tube 23 channel unit which looks to be from the mid
1960's. The unit looks very nice cosmetically. I do not have a
microphone so I was not able to fully test the transmitter. Since this
requires a microphone to be plugged in to make the receiver operational,
I jumpered the microphone connector. The receiver works and I was able
to pick up signals on several channels with a piece of wire. I jumped
the mike connector to put the radio into transmit and was able to get 5
watts out on my Bird wattmeter.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/courier23.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/courier234.JPG

Rare” National Radio NC-45.............$100 plus shipping
This is an 8 tube receiver made from 1941-1945 covering 550 kHz to 30
MHz. Most models made were made the NC-45 which is an ac/dc receiver.
The NC-45A has a transformer operated power supply. This radio does work
and receives signals on all bands but it really need to be recapped and
aligned. The insides look OK but also need to be cleaned up. I will
include a schematic.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/nc45rcvr.JPG

73 and thanks for looking.
Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk