Looking for a couple of feet of multiwire cable for SWAN 350/117 PS to Transceiver cabling

Roy Morgan roy.morgan at NIST.GOV
Fri Apr 6 22:15:58 EDT 2007

Quoting Bob and Bettina Groh <rgroh at SWBELL.NET>:

> ... I need a couple of feet of the
> multi-wire cable... 8 or 10 wires (or more)in the cable, good insulation

Bob,

Contact The RF Connection. He has had made to order some cable exactly to
Collins specificaition for use on the S-line power supplies. I don't have handy
the number of conductors, but all the rest will do your job (high voltage,
large conductors for filament, shielded...)  It's not cheap, but you only need
a few feet.
http://www.therfc.com/
You may need to email him since I don't find it on the web site.

Roy

Roy Morgan
13033 Downey Mill Road
Lovettsville VA 20180