re help with sb-634

Murray Grandy mgrandy at TELUS.NET
Fri Apr 13 11:33:01 EDT 2007

Thanks to all who offered suggestions on the sb-634. I did get a very good explanation of the problem from two list members on just what the problem was. I don't know if their explanations go to everybody on the list or just to me. I don't understand how this list works in that regard. Hopefully it was broadcast to any interested. It was exactly what I was looking for and the "F" segments are actually improving as we speak just by having it turned on and working. I did do all the usual things, switch segment leads, check voltages etc before asking the question. I just did not understand how these display tubes work when I started but I believe I do now.
Murray (VE7MGY)