Heathkit IM-4180 FM deviation meter

Dick KF4NS kf4nsradio at VERIZON.NET
Mon Apr 16 19:35:40 EDT 2007

I forgot who all responded to me earlier but anyone who has one of
these and has the schematic would you please, if you can, first check
the meter and see if  (1) you see any markings on the lower meter
scale that show DC voltage markings, and (2) if there are any
indications of a FS value on the movement.

Also, I need some help with the schematic in determining the shunt
resistance for the meter. I tried to follow the path through the many
switches and their various positions but still cannot determine the
shunt value on the negative side of the movement. Since my meter shows
no FS value and the meter is broken, I may have to substitute a
movement.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks and 73, Dick KF4NS
St Petersburg, FL 33714 USA