Heathkit edge meters

Roy Morgan roy.morgan at NIST.GOV
Wed Apr 25 09:34:33 EDT 2007

At 09:31 PM 4/24/2007, John A Diefenbach, K1TLV wrote:
>Is there someone who can tell me of an analog-movement meter repair
>service? I have 2 meter movements from the HW-10 Shawnee transceivers that
>are both open.

List,

I've sent to John my notes file on meter repair which includes many repair
sources.  I can send it to others off list.

Also Bry Carling has a list at
http://www.af4k.com

Roy

- Roy Morgan, K1LKY since 1959 - Keep 'em Glowing
13033 Downey Mill Road, Lovettsville, VA 20180
Phone 540-822-5911   Cell 301-928-7794
Work: Voice: 301-975-3254,  Fax: 301-975-6097
roy.morgan at nist.gov --