FS: Heathkit, RCA, Antique Radio Stuff and More

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Thu Aug 9 21:56:43 EDT 2007

Here are some items for sale.  Prices do not include shipping.  I will
ship overseas.

Heathkit SB-630 Station Console with Original Manual..$110 plus shipping
The clock works on this and keeps good time. The wattmeter has been
checked and is working. The unit is in excellent condition and includes
the original manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/sb630.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/sb6302.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/sb6305.JPG

Heathkit Cantenna RF Dummy Load Unbuilt Kit Model HN-31......$120 plus
shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/cantenna.JPG

RCA WV-97A VoltOhmyst VTVM with Probe and Test Leads...$30 plus shipping
The unit works well. Includes a probe and test leads.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/rvawv97a.JPG

RCA WG-289 High Voltage Probe........$25 plus shipping
This is from an estate and has not been tested.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/wg289probe.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/wg289probe2.JPG

Signal Corps W.W.II RCA DC-22-A Crystal Unit.........$9 plus shipping
This has a frequency of 98.356 kilocycles. I do not know what piece of
equipment this goes to. I have 7 of these. Make me an offer on the lot
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/xtalunit.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/xtalunit2.JPG

GE P-807A Black and GE P-808A White Transistor Radios....$25 plus shipping
GE transistor radios from the 1950's. They are the GE P-807A Black and
GE P-808A White Transistor Radios. Perhaps GE marketed these as "his and
hers" transistor radios. These radios are in nice shape. The white radio
does have a "not very noticeable" hairline crack on the left side of the
radio. They have been tested and both work well. Their is no damage from
battery acid in either radio. They run off of 9 volts however the
connector is not the same 9 volt connector used today.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/ge_xstrradiopair.JPG

Variable capacitors for receiver and transmitter projects
I have hundreds...what do you need?

Zenith Rotor Wavemagnet for Console Radio....$20 plus shipping
Large Zenith Rotor Wavemagnet that was salvaged from a 1942 era Zenith
console that had a trashed cabinet. It appears to be complete and has a
4 pin -plug for connecting to the radio. The outside cardboard is torn
and has seen better days.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/wavemagnet.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/wavemagnet2.JPG

Radio Craftsmen Model 10 AM-FM Tuner with Manual......$75 plus shipping
This is a 12 tube chrome chassis mono unit from around 1950. This unit
works very well. I hooked it up to a dual 6V6 mono amp and a 15 inch
speaker and let it play while I was working in my shop. It sounds very
good on both the am and fm broadcast that I listened to and all controls
do what they are supposed to do. If you like playing with vintage mono
units, this unit would be a nice unit to play with. Includes an 8 page
Rider's manual
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/craftsman_tuner.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/craftsman_tuner2.JPG

Dumont Type 346 AC Compact Voltmeter.........$20 plus shipping
This is a compact unit that will measure ac voltage from 0.001 volts to
300 volts in 12 ranges. This is a compact unit measuring 4 inches wide
by 6 inches high by 7 inches deep. This is a tested working unit in
excellent condition. The input jacks fit standard banana type plus.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/dumont_acvoltmeter.JPG

12 Tube 1930's "Unknown Brand" Radio...............$40 plus shipping
1930's radio of unknown origin. This radio has a high tube count however
a number of the tubes are just ballast tubes. The extra tubes were added
to the radio to impress the public with the high tube count. This radio
covers the AM broadcast band and one short wave band covering 2.2 to 7
MC. The radio is restorable. The wooden case is in reasonably good
condition with some veneer missing on the bottom left. The radio is
missing several tubes and the knobs. Reproduction plastic dial covers
are available from a number of sources.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/30s_radio.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/30s_radio3.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/30s_radio4.JPG

73 and thanks for looking.
Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector