Heath Paint

Tom Chesek tchesek at EPIX.NET
Wed Aug 29 10:10:49 EDT 2007

I think that Glen Zook had info on paint on his website the gave specific paint info regarding what to look for at WalMart. I think his article was dated several years ago. Last year I checked every WalMart that I went to in Central PA and none had any that he listed. I went directly to the paint manufacturer website and also could not come up with info. Good luck on getting your paint at WalMart.

Tom K3TVC