Heath Paint

Bob W5UQ W5EUQ at VERIZON.NET
Wed Aug 29 19:19:37 EDT 2007

Okay.. I've skimmed the emails on this... and here is my "input"....

I suggest, as a last resort, to take the panel, cabinet, etc. to NAPA
Car Parts..   Usually there is only one facility in the area that will
do "paint matching".  They have a spectrometer and can match your paint,
then put it in spray cans and charge only $14 per can... about.

They can NOT match paint that is "special" like wrinkle, hammertone,
textured, etc.  It has to be a glossy, semi or flat paint.  BUT at least
they will match those.

I've had good luck on this in Tulsa, Kansas City and Tampa.  At least
they come close to matching the ones that are very difficult... I
suggest that you develop a rapport with the paint mixer person and get
them to experiment.  They can do wonders if THEY WANT TO...

GL, Bob W5UQ