"Subject: Heath Paint"

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BELLSOUTH.NET
Wed Aug 29 19:32:14 EDT 2007

Hi Folks,
As stated earlier, take the best sample of the color that you want to
Sherman Williams or Benjamin Moore and have them mix a quart.
You can spray it your self or take it to an automotive shop and have
them paint.  I use black wrinkled and top coat with the correct color
for wrinkle cases.
Some stores can load it into spray cans but that is pricey.  You are
mostly on your own.  Good luck 73.
Wayne
W4GBW