HP-23

Bob W5UQ W5EUQ at VERIZON.NET
Sun Dec 2 08:21:10 EST 2007

I looked in my files and came up with 12.6 VAC at 5.5 Amps.  If the six
volts you are talking about is the tap on the 12 volts, then you can
figure the current from the above info.
I'm still looking in my files for the IB's I have... I know I had one on
the HP23...smaller book, just can't find it.    GL
Bob  W5UQ